InStaGram - ID:ejevon

07 November, 2011

Shopping Spree !

Posted by Evon Yap

Ola ! After a lot of hard work, finally found that I slim down.
This is a good news though, can really notice my waist size is turning smaller.

Anyway, I don't plan to update this post now. Think to write a really long post about my shopping days but I found so lame as no one will be interested on the process of the day. So I will just post what I bought. Seriously I spent a lot but I am happy afterwards, so  I DON'T CARE !

I randomly entered some shop. For Tommy Hilfiger, I like this Polo T but didn't buy at the end. So regret now and I will go back to get it one day later.


DKNY Skinny jeans and cardigan.


The DKNY watch I posted before said it will in my wish list. Lol, I get it though. I cannot wait even longer.

Fall is coming and the weather started to cold. A pair of boots is needed !
Comfy boots from Skechers and this is the first ever pair of boots I bought in my entire life.


My legs look slim at here, guess the hard work paid off.


From GAP but doesn't have XS size..This is S size and it is so big ==


Leather bag from Coach too.


That's what I get so far. And there were 3 times earthquake in a row within one week. Freak me out, so scary. Hope everything will fine. Till here, byebye. My life is pretty simple here. Shopping when free and study during school time. I really miss Malaysia, another half year, I WILL BACK !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea