InStaGram - ID:ejevon

02 December, 2010

Premiere Screening For RAPUNZEL

Posted by Evon Yap


I know exactly my post about the Rapunzel is kinda late. But so sorry, my finals is next week and i have a lot of assignments and quizzes within this week. Now i could rather take a deep breath to rest because i had DONE all of that and what should I do now is preparing for Finals.

Before I start the review on both movie. Can let me express my feeling here for this week? My mood is Ultra-shitty this week because there were a lot of bad things Happened. Firstly and the most Hurt part, my car get bang and there are some scratch on it. How, u know they are very visible because my car is in White color. Planning to fix it but it costly and it is not worth because just some scratches. MY HEART IS BLOODY PAIN!

And secondly,for today calculus 3..I was totally screwed up the subjective parts,for both questions. I found the limits but why i put in wrong? So sad and i think i gonna loose 5 marks from the quiz. How then i can get A? For now i get 27.6/30 for the previous quiz assignments..FML,totally not in mood. *FYI,Grade A in my program is from 90-100, not like i think some coll they offer 80-100/85-100 to get an A.

Ok,Lets get started !

First of all, Big Thanks to Wing lam because he offered the movie tickets which were from ChurpChurp to me. FYI,Mr Wing Lam don't like to watch movie and he really very less to go for movie. So at the first time he won the tickets, he said that he WON'T go. Then I was like wtf, why you don't want to go ??? So he promised me so fast to give me the tickets.

.

Then. someone called Jacob Chong , but i used to call him CJ always la. He won a pair of tickets from Groupsmore. So,then,hence,after that...Mr Wing Lam and Mr Jacob went together for the Premiere Screening too. Ok, it sounds like so funny but hmm...actually just I think very funny only.


So,this was the tickets I get from them. Picture taken from Wing Lam's Blog (I dint bring camera duh)


Date : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 
Venue: Cathay Cineplex e@Curve, Damansara, Kuala Lumpur 
Time: 9.30PM 


Oh,the part i was grateful was....The movie was screened in 3D for my hall and there was no incident happened and the movie went well until the end. 3D rocks the world !

So, Rapunzel, quite a cute name, at first i still thought it is an animal's name like Hamster? hmm..dragon ? The story starts when.....U guys need to have imagination now because i will just put some key words and u will finish the key words to pop out an essay which is the so-called Synopsis later. :)

Once Upon a time---A princess called Rapunzel---was kidnapped---Evil Fugly Aunty(Mother Gothel).
Rapunzel trapped---a fucking HIGH tower---cannot come down---without the Aunty permission.
Reason being kidnapped---Rapunzel got a very long and magical blonder hair---keep the beauty of the Aunty
Rapunzel stay with the little Pascal----ok,the pascal make the interesting parts actually.
During Rapunzel'birthday---requested---go down to the ground---to see the lanterns which will light every year on her birthday---get rejected---sad
Meet up---Flynn Rider---Ask him to bring her to look for the lantern---ADVENTURES BEGIN.

So, the story ending...Bad ppl dead, the good people dead but then Alive again. *very normal ending for all cartoon*

So here come my review: Basically the movie was ok for me. I don't really like cartoon so. If you are a person who like to see cute stuff or u have a very Big imagination about the fairy tale, then Go ON. Rapunzel is very cute during her childhood time and you can also hear some singing, hmm..



I rated this 4/5.


Stay tuned for Premiere Screening of Narnia.

9 comments:

isroxck said...

I like this "a fucking HIGH tower" XD

Albert said...

Sigh... cannot watch :(

Hilda Milda™ said...

I like Rapunzel too!! :D

Evon Yap said...

@isroxck: this post should be longer but i stuck in my assignment so simply ended it.
@albert: why??
@hilda: =] she is very adorable during childhood

Unknown said...

Hahaha... you are not the only late one, I just post mine this morning too!

laila said...

nice review. love your hair!! :)

Celeste said...

nice picha girl
haha...and nice post

xing said...

Pretty girl! pretty hair!

Evon Yap said...

@ y-square: luckily. tot i am the latest one to post it.
@laila: thx =]
@celeste: thx =]~
@xing: thx=] *i dunnoe my hair is nice, hah, rapunzel hair is nice ever !

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea