InStaGram - ID:ejevon

03 December, 2010

Wow,another contest to win Prizes!

Posted by Evon Yap
Hey All of YOU !!!
I would like to ask for HELP and need you to spare a little time to HELP me out.

I found out this facebook page yesterday Wesale.com.my and there is a competition about the Xmas. So i joined in and what I need now is your Votes !! And the competition is still ON, If you are interested pls don't hesitate to submit your entry !

Step 1 : Join the Page as the link below.
Wesale.com.my

Step 2: Click 'LIKE' for my picture. *Contestant: Evon Yap
My Design


and DONE !!


So this is my design that submitted.So sad because there is a writing error there because i was too fast when writing it.

I am so appreciate If u guys can do me a little favour. ! love yea !

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea