InStaGram - ID:ejevon

14 December, 2010

Eat,Run,Play

Posted by Evon Yap
Had a really wonderful outing today.
Out of TOWN,Out of MIND.

Very big thanks to Ning Sze for picking me up and together with my new babe, The GPS we took off to meet up Lilian,Bighead and Mayuri. This trip considered a really small trip because just 5 of us and then Zhi Yang and Siew Cheng met us at there. So when I received the message from Lilian,I just replied: ONONON. I even din't asked about how many people are going or who is going those. Until today, only realized that hmm..just 5 of us.

So this is my New GPS bought last Saturday during the small PC fair at KLCC. Lots of free gifts though. Some of you will ask just don't you save the money and buy a phone with GPS? I was thinking this before but ended up i think those phone GPS system won't GENG than my real GPS,guess so, so i gave up the idea and directly buy a GPS better. ;P


.
So we took about 1 hour to reach there and then headed to the Seafood Restaurant.

Oh My GOD, the super huge Oysters at the entrance !

Steam Urine Prawns (pls translate to cantonese/chinese version)

Little tiny fried sotong baby?

A must to order among seafoods. Gam Heong LaLa

Steam ginger with Oysters?

This is seriously my big love ! 
U can imagine the soup split out inside your mouth when u are chewing it, YOSH, tasty !!

That's out lunch and OMGx1000000 again because is damn cheap yo ! 
U never get those price in KL. The oysters, fucking cheap !

ABC as tea time.

Going to a historical place which got muzeum and monkeys. I scare of Monkeys, should say i scare of any animals. Except my rourou. So i din't take any pictures, so worry the monkeys will suddenly jump and take my cam away. *oh,u imagine that.*

So this is our Monkey King- Bighead King !
 He can be a nanny for those monkeys though, they love him much ! 

Stop thinking if you have mind that Kuala Selangor don't have Beach, yea, Pantai in malay. There is ! Unexpectedly Zhi Yang brought us to a place, i think called Pantai Remis if I not mistaken. The sea breeze is awesome which I never feel before, it is different from other beach...Ok, don't talk about the sea water.. The breeze, so smooth so calm. 

Start from here, I want to show off my babe L again. U see the color and effects, fuh, nice for me. So got feel wor the picture. *dun compare with DSLR thankiuu*

See the tone of the Stone and sky !

I don't know what is this, should stand up there and pose la.

My so 'sexy' legs 


Guess what we found ! A kite stall ! 

Preparing to fly kite !

The breeze is superb so the kite flew damn high!

Crazy Lilian was running ? ummm...

The gang was flying the kite duh !


The super boring me playing over my cam. 
Here comes the story.


1 day I came across to a beach. Then the sea breeze is...so strong

.
.

Then it getting stronger

.
.

Fuck, too strong la !!


-end-


So after the flying kite moment we went to enjoy the Otak-Otak bakar and the Keram bakar. Nice and cheap too ! I wish i can marry to a husband who live at here, Seafood is my favorite all the time and if imagine i can eat those palatable and cheap seafood everyday, i am gonna mad and fly to the sky like angry bird !



We leaved after say goodbye to Zhi Yang and Siew Cheng and then all of us tired and 3 of them slept on the way back.I accompany Ning Sze and watching my GPS....


Thats once in a life i never think i can have good friends like you all, enjoy the moments we hang out and the joyful time we had during college.So glad i have a chance to study before working, never expect the study life is so good with the existence of all of you.

12 comments:

Xue Ren said...

nice foood! =) hungryyyy! xD

Tiffany said...

Wow. Nice food. I am hungry too.

SuFang (Careen) said...

GPS is a good helper :)

Unknown said...

looks like an awesome trip!

bendan said...

Yay!! Fly a kite~~~ Want to fly too!! Haha.. XD

Evon Yap said...

@snow & tifanny: The food really so superb delicious !!
@sufang: Yea,definitely. No regret of buying it.
@philip: Yea,it awesome! although just at K.selangor
@bendan: Heh, my first time trying out also~

Chuen said...

the food looks awesome :D

Xiaopei said...

FOOD!!! *drooling*

Hilda Milda™ said...

Gam heong LALA! My fav :p

Unknown said...

FOOD LOKS AWESOME!

Loo Yi Han said...

Nice post! :D ABCCC! yumss!

Your Humble Servant said...

The food is enough to make me die. LOL

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea