InStaGram - ID:ejevon

04 January, 2011

Cut my long hair OFF

Posted by Evon Yap
So randomly yesterday I suddenly had a feel to make over, change new style for the 2011.
So I sms the Cho D ah moi Yann Yann and asked her whether she want to join me or not. Ah then i like her style recently because she so fast promised me and say ON, i so happy people to answer directly one..ha~

Then around 3pm Yann came picked me up and we headed to Trendz which recommended by my bf and we found the Manager Patrick to serve us.

Both of us want a dark shade for hair and we Anti Blonde/light color already. No la because very troublesome need to touch up the black roots every 3 months.

So at last I cut short my hair and dye a dark color, Hmm. the color will fade after few wash so for now is like that.


I like my hair but i just so stupid don't know how to blow the shape or curl it. And feel so sad for this. Why I always so stupid in those girly stuff..Make up-failed, i need take around 1 hour+ to settle a make up,NO KIDDING. It just freaking long time i have to admit my skill is so worst i need to keep remove and put again.

Then the hair, I tried but like nothing change. OMG i so hate myself. I just so useless. People can handle their look in a nice way and looks pretty but me just. F**k i better Die.


So unhappy now.
Something happened and I hate it !

12 comments:

Xue Ren said...

U look pretty dear =) don't simply think k?

little miss smexy said...

:D you look nice! :D

Melody said...

Awhhh don't be so emo! You're not useless! Haha. why don't you try natural makeup. It's quite simple =) Can give you some tips if you like =P

Evon Yap said...

@snowman: just face troubles when blowing the hair and for me it is so hard =(
@peacemusicbabe: thx u !
@melody: Sure,glad to get the tips from you. I don't know why also, like need use up 1 hour for make up...haha

kuromeowiie said...

practice makes perfect XD

Unknown said...

like ur hair's colour^^

• Stephanie C • said...

Gambadeh! Ur face is nice,so u'll look good no matter what hair style u have ;)

Your Humble Servant said...

seriously, you look great there :) and i am not bluffing...

Karina Cheong said...

u look great . =)

domokun said...

hey i luv ur hair colour..n ur haircut too ^^

-LuvergalViv- said...

dont worry bout cutting ur hair. there's always extensions for days u wanna doll up =)

Evon Yap said...

@Qing i love it too! it more nice if under sunlight =]
@stephanie oh thx dear =]
@humble LOL. thx so much i Shy leh..haha
@katrina: thx!
@domokun: =] thx thx
@viv: i like the short hair. just trouble in blowing/curling it oni~

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea