InStaGram - ID:ejevon

12 January, 2011

New Buffered Earning

Posted by Evon Yap
So I am here to bring Good news for myself, LOL. I get another new Buffered earning and yet i still super Happy. I cashed out my earning December, so I am wondering when I can receive the payment?

And after chat with some people I realized that not many people can get Metered Earning as well, is it? Most of my previous earning is from Metered earning and I am curious about why i get that amount of campaigns.

So this time I get 1 new buffered earning which i Get it today and 2 Metered Earning running for almost few weeks already. :) so good luck for those newbies or anyone who haven't get yet. Just update your blog and keep it FRESH and money will come !



Basically I should be struggle over my college stuff as all the quizzes are coming one by one. But i have to help out my mum's business, this month the shop super duper many customers and I work like a cow until want die beside the road. *just imagine* In other words although i feel so tortured being rush to college for class,after class went to work my part time and then helping mum, I still feel happy if within this month mum shop can earn a lots of profit, it worth !

I like the way of life i have now, I already graduated from the 'No life' category. :) No more PPS movie and no mo FB games. For those who haven't know, I was the people who played 7 fb games before ! and i will get mad if someone stole my stuff in the games, so...ok i am 19 and getting 20....don't judge me who say 19 cannot play fb games ? ~


and the most sucks part today when i was on the way back home. The duke highway Jam like hell and i should use back Jalan Duta 1....urghh...Jam for half and hour just to exit and guess what ? The stupid police traffic blocked the road, from 2 ways to 1 way for NOTHING. Not even an accident. Stupid go hell la, people all rushing home then at there block. Qi sin 1...




Ha people guess to know what my look and recently I really so busy never go out shopping never make up dress up nicely to have a date.

This is yesterday me, LOL. doing Gen Psy notes. *pls say me hardworking*
Taking using Iphone front camera so a bit blur la...




Thats all, Keep view my blog okay ?
And i changed the song already, Rocketeer by Fast East Moment, my new likey group. !

8 comments:

kira permunian said...

Congrats! That's really cool,.., Share!!!

TikkoSS said...

gluck in earning more money yea.. ! but dont blog because of money else it will loose the cripes of blogging..

Evon Yap said...

@kira: thx
@tikkoss No la i dint blog coz of money..just to share i get another buffered earning and basically my overall earning is LOW..haha

• Stephanie C • said...

Congratz! :D

Hilda Milda™ said...

Umm, actually metered earnings is when your buffered earnings stop running alrdy. It's not another type of earnings (: I have three BE running at the moment. Happy blogging!

Evon Yap said...

oh i see. coz before i dint have any buffered earning, but a lot of metered earnings. so i dun noe how to diff oso~

shah said...

congrats!

isroxck said...

Cool laaa.....Hope your $$ all roll to me .. HAHA

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea