InStaGram - ID:ejevon

19 December, 2010

Joke at hospital *

Posted by Evon Yap

Halo all the super handsome and pretty readers out there.

FYI, now i am seriously stuck into a i think quite suffering sickness. FEVER+THROAT INFECTION again!
And before i start complain how suffer i am, let me tell u a Joke. So x time ago i had same situation, Fever + Throat Infection. So that time due to my family no one had time to bring me go Hospital, so as a super Good and caring Bf, he brought me to Hospital.

And here the Climax, I think because the doctor saw my Bf accompanied me, so after i entered the room. He asked me: Erm...you got Blowjob for your bf ? *LOL, i was shock and shy to MAX*.. Halo, i was so sick how come i have time to do so-called action ? I think he sure suspected that my throat infection is get from there. ==

erm...

Just get injection yesterday and so sad i haven't recover yet. Went shopping yesterday with family and too bad i don't have luck to get the thing i want, out of stock.. But then Good News is, My new house's renovation gonna finished ! And aduh mum just spent 20-30k for those furniture. *oh, is a huge amount*
But it worth when u see those super nice texture furniture !


I choose a Bunny cartoon for my bedsheets. Hope can move in soon, around January mid i think.


Bless me to recover fast fast okayyy !!

9 comments:

SuFang (Careen) said...

Recover soon. Btw, the doctor is SOOOOOO =.= does personal life has anything to do with him?

Manji Tan said...

haha...he relates bj with your throat infection. Doctors are frank sometime

isroxck said...

wow...that doctor's sick =/

Louise yinchi said...

take care ya~

Unknown said...

oh GOD!!!!!! i would slap the doctor!!! not sensitive at all..

Unknown said...

omg that doctor is sooo.. =.=

• Stephanie C • said...

Is the doctor really a doctor? Get well soon ;)

-LuvergalViv- said...

LOL WTF is wrong with the doc! i had my own experiences of doctors asking inappropriate questions which are completely unrelated to why i went to see them. very unprofessional!

peggy_kei said...

take care =)
im using blogpsot nw ^^

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea