InStaGram - ID:ejevon

11 February, 2011

The Nuffnang Cheque ♥

Posted by Evon Yap
BFF yann + Miii

Sorry for the super duper Delayed post. Ops,my laptop just broke down for 9 days and luckily I still have a nice friend like Wing Lam to help me out. I know it sure a difficult task to deal with my laptop, U know 3 years old laptop once it broke, sure will have a ton of problems one. Anyway Thanks and I shall belanja U makan :)

So during the CNY eve, mean the day before the CNY. I really get excited when I received the letter from Nuffnang. This is my first over cheque so i was damn Happy until can Fly like angry bird again. Ok just normal case for someone but for those just started, You certainly will understand my feeling.

Here you go:

The Nuffnang company receipt? most likey.


Cheque from HSBC. FYI i already used it to pay my bloody hell maxis bill due to Iphone4. God really a burden if purchased Iphone but I din't regret because during the period without laptop,Iphone let me to connect with world all the time for 9 Days ! Imagine can u live without Internet for 9 days? If previously using my lao gia nokia phone, i sure turning INSANE to MAX..



Ok stop here, tidy up some photos first before i continue my whole activities during CNY. ♥ yea

9 comments:

isroxck said...

ya. Should belanja me makan XD LOL
I think im gonna cash out soon too , on nuffnang !

Evon Yap said...

ok no prob, dun exceed rm20 ok? ~ i think now after FEB i only free liao.

Isaac Tan said...

Congratulations! :) Nice blog u have here btw.

Qi Wen said...

wow! congrats! Looking at my earnings in Nuffnang, I still super long way to go!

Evon Yap said...

@issace: thx!
@qi wen: jia you together :)

Taip Saja said...

an inspiration for me to blog..thanks..

John said...

wat r the figures behind the blurred?

Hamster said...

congrats!!

怪咔鱼`Evon said...

@john its secret not gonna tell =)
@hamster: yeah!
@taip saja: keep ur hard work!

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea