InStaGram - ID:ejevon

18 November, 2011

Busy Week

Posted by Evon Yap
Busy as usual. Enrolled 5 subjects for Spring 2012 semester. Checked my uni academic calendar and found that my summer holidays start on 5th May. Will come back to Malaysia but just don't know how many days should I stay.

I am more and more in love with my babe now, yea we called her babe. At the first few weeks she came, she so aggressive and afraid of people, she ran around and made some 'piggy noise' which was so annoying. Sometimes she bite us. Thats the past. Now she turned to so feminine and adorable. She like to stick with anyone in the house, sit beside you while you are eating or online. So so so cute and I seriously so love her.


Then I dyed my hair to a darker shade. It suppose to be a Burgundy shade but it turn like very bright than the color I expected. Well this is a DIY hair dye so I didn't expect it to be perfect. Just to cover my black root. And I think in my entire life I will not dye any light color to my hair anymore. I feel like dark shade more nice looking on me.


Crazy in gym once I reached US. I have a really healthy lifestyle here. My breakfast only consists of 2 half-boiled eggs, 1 cup of milo ais and 1 small cupcakes. I calculated my calories per day that I can take is around 1350 calories. Basically I follow the calories table to choose on food now. I don't know why I turn like this, I just want to cut weight and turn slim. Many people wonder why I look slim in picture and they doubt me I was photoshop-ing my picture and so on. SO? Can you imagine your life without food after 10pm and walked back from uni to house 3 days per week(around 30 mins) for 2 months? I bet you will definitely slim down!! 

By the way, I gym around 5 times a week. And each day I set some target for myself to achieve. And so far I am glad that I didn't give up. LOL. Never give up exercise. 


Fall season is so awesome! Started to adopt to the weather. Normally during afternoon-evening the weather will be below 10 degree and the lowest temperature so far was -3 degree.
I love the scene, don't you ?!!


Been driving around like crazy to look for houses. Is planning to move out from this super expensive apartment with my friends. Drive until mad and I am so NOOB in recognizing roads! Hopefully can move out by December then we can save some $ on the rental. Nevertheless, we are planning to sell this car and buy another car,perhaps Honda Accord. Wish to buy Volkswagen though, OMG or Audi XD joke....joke...

In love with this earrings when I saw them in the Juicy Couture. Freaking cute right! I am planning to get it once I get extra $. Just wait. teeheee


Lastly, I bought a Burberry tote for my beloved sister. I knew she loves Burberry and this is a present for her. She no need to pay back me one :) Bought something for mum too, will review once I have time to take picture. teehee, I miss my family so much now.


That's all. 1 more month to my finals !! I want to finish this semester quickly !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea