InStaGram - ID:ejevon

30 November, 2011

Back to December

Posted by Evon Yap

Thanks Giving Breaks passed as well as Black Friday.
Hard to believe that I stayed at home playing Tetris from day to night and didn't go out for shopping. Pretty much regret as I forgot I still need a pair of sunglasses ! Everyone said I should get Ray-ban as Ray-ban FTW! I know it! But I tried few on they seems like not suit me and that's why I tend to choose Burberry now. I will get it after my finals, definitely.

So, I get my favorite cotton V-neck tee and long sleeve tee from Tommy Hilfiger ! I love them so much, they quite pricey but I don't care, I think they are worth for the materials.


Randomly snapshot of my favorite perfume - Anna Sui Flight of fancy. This is a gift from my best friends and I not really use perfume I just smell it. Kinda weird right but I will spray some when I go out for shopping.


And as my previous post said, bought a Honda Accord. I still like the Acura more as the engine power is 3.6 which is so powerful when speeding on highways. I guess Accord only 2.4 ? hmm. Anyway, quote from Honda - The Power of Dream.


Food! Randomly went to different places to have nice food ! slurrrppp



The people here are so kind and generous? I am not sure but I just get this Wooden like NEW study desk for FREE ! Yeah, it is free I didn't pay any cents for it. Freaking happy and I returned my previous desk which I bought at $32. Love this desk so much as it has 2 other spaces for me to put stuff. Thanks GOD.


Snapshot of babe & me !


Did a donation at Walmart and wtf I am so Short. == short.........


Lastly, get Louis Vuitton! This is the most expensive bag I get so far, bloody hell. Anyway, this is a present for my mum so never-mind as long as my mum like it.


Will only update after 15 December which my finals will be ended that day.
Need to work up my ass to study now.
I am so lazy.
=___=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea