InStaGram - ID:ejevon

18 December, 2011

Finals ENDED !

Posted by Evon Yap
Finals was finally over, such a big relief for me.
Everyone here is waiting for Christmas. My uni decoration definitely fanstatic. See this.


One day when I woke up and need to settle my car insurance stuff, I realized that there was snowing outside. Manage to capture the remaining snow on my car's mirror before they melted. First time to touch and see REAL snow, really excited after-all.


So I started to try on my winter wear and the sad thing was I found that they are oversized. Before I came here I am so fat and now I slim down so all the winter apparel I brought from Malaysia are too big for me. Anyway I don't plan to buy another new one because all these cost me thousand.. Still looks OK right? aha.


Then one day when I was cooking, my finger get burnt again! YES,AGAIN! This time more serious, burnt by hot oil.  Aww, so pain during the first few days...


Randomly went to Ihop to have breakfast together with Sze Yi. The most expensive breakfast set I had in my entire life, $27 for the set = RM85, just for breakfast. I just can convinced myself to not care about it. Heart so pain when the bill came. Anyway, just for first try. The orange juice was so fresh anyway.


We left this amount of money inside the car in an envelope, how careless was that. And we normally do not lock the car at here since no one will steal your car, unlike Malaysia. Luckily really no one to take away the money. There was $3000 in total! = RM9k+ ?? Really made me shock when Sze Yi told me he left the money in the car. ==


Went to Oklahoma Community City College to attend a talk and unfortunately the car broke down on the highway. Then we wait beside highway for like 1 hour until a police passed by and helped us out. I really respect the police here for their responsibility and attitude. Late for the talk, professor din't blame us anyway. Fuh, the outwear of that day. My sweater is too long that made me keep think that I was not wearing pants that day. :( Love my new dark blue flat.


Random photos of FOOD.
Single cheese bacon with fries at Steak n' Shake.

Sweet and Sour chicken rice box at Tao Cafe.

Self-cooked Spaghetti.

Get a new wood bed frame for myself! I am so happy like a kid when the bed frame arrived just after my last final paper.


What to do after finals? DRINK of course. Went to the cottages and join a bunch of really awesome friends to chill out.

ME with tired face after finals.


The shots !

And I get high, din't get drunk though. I still can remember what happened. But I vomited for 3 times, memang lousy and paiseh. Thanks for those who taking care of me yesterday night. THANKS! 

My red face, started to headache that time.


Lastly, as usual..My babe photo is a MUST !
Babe was enjoying her massage.


Her super round face this really kill me.


Till then. Will update after Christmas.  Is going up to Wichita to meet with Zhi Yang & Niza then head down to Dallas,Texas for to pass my Christmas. It is really sad when I think back last year I was admitted into hospital and passed my Christmas at there. Time passed really fast, 1 year gone and I already came here for 4 months. 人生苦短,想做什么就去做。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea