InStaGram - ID:ejevon

02 September, 2011

Text-boookkk

Posted by Evon Yap
Okay,already half month I had been stayed at US. Time really wait for no one.Recall back the day I said goodbye to my beloved at airport and like my world was going to end.Now already half month and seriously I didn't cry for going home. I think I grown up and turn more mature now.

So basically in a new country and you need to be alone for EVERYTHING, you will like thousand times of 'Oh Shit, Fuck Man, Oh Crap' from your mouth...One day a tragedy happened which I so careless and accidentally picked up a FUCKING HOT plate just took out from oven. And since it is a glass plate so before I shouted out 'Fuck' I still slowly put back the plate on the table. ==

So what I got, blister pop out and my skin burned out and then now I always play with the flesh underneath it. It sound weird and definitely pain like hell. I din't cry for the injure and I just settled it myself and be calm. If I am in Malaysia I will never get my finger burned as I will not enter kitchen.


Then the happy thing was...I bought my new baby a cover from Apple store and it is freaking $52=RM156++.  Ok I swear if I am in Malaysia I won't do this. I will just go lowyat buy a case for like RM15, that's all. What I really get here is there is nothing like fake/cheap made in china thing like in Petaling Street. Even a normal case at Wallmart also cost like $29 then why don't I pay extra to get original thing, right?

Here it is the case and my naked baby *shy*.

Baby in sexy dark red !

My semester started for 2 weeks and basically the rule here is you are REQUIRED to get the textbook for every subject you take. The professors here are like nobody to you,they won't pamper you like most of the Uni in Malaysia, prepared slides/notes for you and you just need to print the papers out and then they will just said : Read the notes I given then you can pass ! 

Hell no weh. The professors I met so far, they are quite strict. Must hand up assignments/homework at the beginning of the class. Speak like rocket and not care whether you are able to catch out. I have no time to drink water or play my phone even, whole lesson was to grab the pen and keep writing. F F F F. Ok, maybe I just not so get used to it but I really need to train myself.

Bloody heavy textbooks that cost me $165=RM495++. 
(Ok,stop converting or else I will die very soon,haha XD)


First English Writing Assignment was done and the professor asked us to make appointment with those English tutor, who is very excellent in English to check your assignment before you hand it up. I met with Allen, a really good and experienced tutor who guided me a lot. He circled out all my errors and asked me to do the correction on spot and luckily I got them right afterwards. He told me that actually just I din't check properly or else it will be a good paper. Thanks I will appoint you again,you are so kind and nice :)

Been joining few events these few days and met a lot new friends. I am happy actually to like build up a social network here. I wish I could have more friends, that one of the purpose I came here million miles away from home. Learn,learn and learn. I am still in processing and now I need to start talking like an American. LOL

So at last I bought a 3 drawers cart to put in some stuff. Actually I can just put them all inside the walk-in closet but I feel like my room is so empty so I just add something into it. The pink Revlon hair dryer get at $12 which is madly cheap.


Till here,bye guys. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea