InStaGram - ID:ejevon

26 August, 2011

Welcome home baby!

Posted by Evon Yap

Just get my internet fixed today!
Gosh,2 weeks after I touched down here.
We played poker card/reading newspaper in the past 2 weeks to survive without internet, how good we are.
And this is just a little update that what I bought so far.

Macbook Pro 13inch with i7 processor ! my version is more exp than the normal macbook pro 13 since the old one don't have stock so i paid more to get the upgraded one !

Yo, baby in the house !



And yes, get my very own study desk and i like it so much :)


Everything is so god damn expensive here. Waiting for Iphone5 and I pray hard it would be come out and there is no cancellation for this. If not i will just go and bang wall, haha.

Bye, i try to update more often but these few days will be busy.
and I think i turn thinner now and i get sunburn on my little face, SUMMER PLS END SOON.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea