InStaGram - ID:ejevon

19 August, 2011

Greeting from US !

Posted by Evon Yap
miss MALAYSIA. :(

I am madly exhausted these few days after landed at Oklahoma safely.
The flight was really tortured me, it took about 12 hours from Narita,Japan to Chicago and another 1h40min from Chicago to Oklahoma. We met turbulence on the plane for about 5 minutes, the plane was shaking and some people drinks/food was been falling upside down.

Anyway I am safe now and staying in a high-class apartment. Have swimming pool here and gym that open 24 hours for residents. The apartment has 3 rooms/2 bathrooms. Kitchen included microwave,oven,stove,dish washer,fridge and everything. Guess what, there are also washer and dryer available here ! The people haven't come to fix the internet yet so now I couldn't upload my apartment pictures for you.

About the Uni, it is seriously huge. If compared to Malaysia's Uni, hmm...Met academic advisor and finally enrolled for subjects. Taking 4 subjects in this semester so I won't stress out, hopefully I can cope with it and I want to get a good grade :) Same,will take more photos of my Uni to share with you guys.

Went Wallmart and Taget past 2 days to grab some grocery and furniture. And their mart is so huge, EVERYTHING HERE IS HUGE. Electric appliances are so low price here, get a hair dryer in only $12. Ipad2 is everywhere here whereas in Malaysia you need to order and wait or even cannot white color.

Still not in the mood of blogging. Next post want to share about my Taiwan trip which also tortured me a lot because either walking or taking MRT all the way. :(

Yeah,going to get my Macbook Pro real soon !
bye bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea