InStaGram - ID:ejevon

12 August, 2011

Bye Bye Malaysia

Posted by Evon Yap

Hi guys, finally the this is the moment I say GoodBye to all of you.
Will be leaving Malaysia within 12 hours, the early morning tomorrow.

I miss everyone and everything here definitely.
The moment so harsh for me to pass through. Tears dropped when my mind full of those laughter  that I had gain from all of the beloved.

More to talk when I touch down to the States and after settle everything I will update my brand new life there.
Stay tuned and support me always.

My life will be different without my family and my bf.
I need to be strong, mature and Independent. Trust me I must rock this shit up ! I will not be defeated by anything or any obstacles.


BYE ! ainiyo bibi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea