InStaGram - ID:ejevon

10 May, 2011

Solution PLS

Posted by Evon Yap
Just back from Express Probability at HELP from 6-10pm.. Exhausted at the meanwhile I missed out 'The Priest' premiere screening from Nuffnang which was really wasted ! After been a while watching Nikita, I am totally fond in Maggie Q...She is sexy and lovely and pretty ! HOWCOULDIMISSEDIT ! *blaming on the class hardly*


The weather is really killing me off recently like a vampire..Sucks all my water content in my body..I think i can almost evaporate into 'Evon droplets' already...And my face...getting so worse leh...Currently trying this Avenue, i think it is a French brand...

not so  like coz don't have bubble :(

My face now got many red dots, is not pimples...anyone has really working d solution? can leave comment at my chat box or pm me la...:( thx...

Ok thx for anyone support my blog...my nuffnang increase till a good way, almost drop my jaw when i saw the earning...coz it is better than the last cash out..:) thx..i will try to update more often or write some rubbish/funny stuff...wahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea