InStaGram - ID:ejevon

15 May, 2011

Good or Bad

Posted by Evon Yap
I am stuck in the middle of printing my notes,tutorials and exam papers...Be given those documents on Wednesday but then I was so frustrated on my laptop and printer for their problems...Spent like 8 hours only can print 15 papers and keep showing offline or usb device malfunction which totally torture me. And my mood is super down and angry now...*alright please don't judge me if you really see me complain a lot in everywhere,i am complaining on my laptop and printers anyway and i bet most of us will complain about some malfunction stuff when u are in emergency need use of them*

Ok sharing some good news but in turn change into bad news i guess. Having some problems between me and my boyfie..Although he is back now but we got no chance to meet or stay longer together.

Watched Fast and Furious 5 finally last Thursday...Enjoyed watching but the scene when the toilet exploded and those Shit spilt out totally spoiled my mood at the moment. :( I think this is the point they want make the audience to laugh but for me..is damn disgusting la...i will deduct mark for this part, LOL.

Eww i am in love with her ! She looks familiar but I cant remember which other movie she had filmed before.
Gal Gadot ! the sexy bikini girl that i hope to touch her ass also !




I know i am FAT or whatever u like to call me...Who hope to be fat leh ? Don't advice me to exercise because I don't have time on it..I am like 7-11 need to be all the time at shop ! My mum not allow me to go out until the shop closed at night. So I cant go anywhere but just stay at house. Tried to don't eat but i think this is fail because people saying that is not good to don't eat anything right...

Sigh my mood now is bad down frustrated angry helpless lonely....everything la,boyfie,personal,money,stupid laptop,my face....Everything just too bad !!!!!!


Support the below link also ! For those who wish to get an iphone4 ! check it out.
Iphone 4 by Digi !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea