InStaGram - ID:ejevon

13 September, 2009

Simple Week

Posted by Evon Yap
Well well, I am here again.
I think now i only have time to update my blog per week.

Yesteday due to some personal reasons, I just closed down blog.
Er....I quite sorry for those.
Some friends & people also leaved me a msg to ask me.

Now, i reopen again, and hope you all like my new layout.
Thx to Sumi for done for me !

____________________________________________________

I just can remembered this particular week I really suck up with my study.
Really made me tired like hell.

Finished the tutorial everyday till morning.
Then sleep for 3 hours per day, continue study next.


OK.

.

.

.

Someday after class, with my college friends went to Chillax.
A place for chill & relax at Wisma E & C.


Here some photo, let them represented my story !

Our number plates with Jun :


My chicken chop :


Snap Marivin be a anti-social guy, he sit separated with us.
Just to find a plug for his laptop.


Soon later, Sziq followed Marivin also, 2 guys be anti-social.


Mayuri :


__________________________________________________


Hmm, I just bought a new watch at City Chain.
Not so expensive but is my 1st time to wear such expensive watch in my life.

Branded Ellesse , Jay Chou be the mouthpiece.
So, clearly know why I bought this watch.


Coz i love Jay Chou ~

Mine is the left one, Red one, rm600.



I havent open it to wear.
I dun noe why .

____________________________________________________


ummm...

Nothing to write about.
Yesterday something happened between me and babe.

I felt so sad, so down.

But now ok le, i hope everything will fine.


___________________________________________________

Found some funny stuff on facebook.
It is about a God.

I asked him for some question
Revealed it yourself, click the picture for enlarge view.

___________________________________________________

Miss my buddy too.
Since i know yann in holiday ~
Cj no class on Friday~

Try to date me out ok ?
I miss you all.


Online at my aunt luxurious house at Damansara.
I so fond with the environment here.
Enjoy like a rich person, but I am not.




I so miss my babe k.yuen.
I love him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea