InStaGram - ID:ejevon

15 September, 2009

Like It

Posted by Evon Yap


Wondering why I so fast come back to update ?
I just take some little time to fix here.

No complain about my blog is getting rusted,ok ?

_____________________________________


14.9.09 , Monday


Today just have 2 classes.
Still not too heavy for me.

I argued my assignment that been passed out with my lecturer.
Finally she gave me chance to re-do it to get higher marks.

Accounting really not my basic.
Quite struggle when i tried to do the tutorial.

Moral studies need go for community service with my group members.
Need to hand out a report.


So far not good, 2 quizzes now after Raya Break.


After our classes, Lilian planned to go Midvalley to watch movie.
Totally 9 of us followed.

I dint hope to drive car, coz i dunnoe the way from HELP to Midvalley.
SO....Sziq & Lilian be the driver.

In Sziq car , I snap him :

I paid fully attention to recognise the way.
So that i might know how to go next time.
Very near from HELP to reach Midvalley.

Going up :


Rushed to the Cinema to get our tickets :


Sziq was busying calling other for confirmation & Xuan (my best college friend ) :


We decided to watch 'The Ugly Truth' :



I like Gerald Butler , and wait his action in Gamer soon.
The story not bad. Mostly voiced out the guy opinions.


I cincai snap myself although it is ugly.
Sziq disturbed me when i took it, i was with my new bag.


Next round we went to The Fish Market to have our lunch.

Ummm, Just fish & seafood be served.
I kinda poor and i choose this + 1 sprite :

Then you must cant guest, this little rice + fish cost me rm30.
I spent rm30 in just a meal.


After lunch we went for the movie.
Our tickets :


After movie most of us want go back already.
Mayuri & Jun decided to stay for dinner.

Omg, we snap this :
Pity sang moon (korean guy) be bullied by Sziq.
quite GAY the feel.



Back Back Back.
Thx Lilian for dropped me back at Help parking.
I quickly rushed to my car~

Have a sleep after i reached home.
Wake up to do tutorial of algebra & trigo.

Resleep.

________________________________________

15.9.09 , Tuesday

Today i almost tricked by the Sleep God again.
After wake up i tend to fell asleep.

Luckily i din't.
Save myself.

7 am i went out from my house.
Opps. it is raining.

On the way to Help.
The rain became more & more torrential.

I felt cold, put on 3 jackets.
1 for legs.
1 for hands.
1 for body.

Using my sis car for this week coz she is in holiday.
She is listening to Fly-fm but I am not.

I like Hitz-fm, morning crews, JJ & en.
So i turned off the radio.
Enjoyed the rain outside.

After i parked my car, I snap :

Math class will always interesting.
Paid fully attention on it.

After that will be Western Philosophy.
Niza was leaving me behind, she ponteng.

Went there alone and wait for Xuan.
Ways to prevent feel sleepy in the class is..

Always do ur own things rather than listening to the bored lecturer.

I made my reading myself and found it is more beneficial on my study.


After class went to have lunch with Xuan.
On the way i met CJ ~

Surprise.
I asked him how he get me, he said purposely of my Hair colour.


At the famous mamak at wisma Help.
I always buy sandwhich from here.

I order Maggie Mee Goreng that recommended by my babe b4.
He said the taste nice.

Maggie Mee Goreng + telur mata + Milo ais :

oops, i cant finished it.
And...it is a waste.


Marivin came to join us.
Cute guy , always play joke.


I am hardworking.
I do my revison on spot :


Finally, finished my notes for philosophy chp 2.
Will have a quiz this thursday.

2 pm , went to class for English.
I on my facebook using my phone.

Keep updated my status.
' Giant size dinasour '
This phrase only can be understand by Help ADP students.

Finally finish class then went back .
Some people dun noe how to turn their mind.
I felt pity for them.

Hey man, y wan stuck at the road ?
Many cars stuck while waiting to pay the parking fees.

I used another alternative way.
Fast than the silly person who think that he wont let me go 1st.

Sleep as well.
Wake up as well.

Need to study now.
I wonder why mostly college is having holidays start from now.
While HELP NOT.

____________________________________________

I quite sad this few days.
Babe is having his exam.
So we really less to sms.

The period without his msg really..
So suffer.

I miss my babe always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea