InStaGram - ID:ejevon

09 September, 2009

Overload

Posted by Evon Yap



Insufficient time to write my post at here.
As I know, some people are keep asking me to renew it.

So, as my pleasure to do so.
I will write it in simple way.

Just about something that i still can remember as well.

______________________________________


5.9.09 , Saturday


That day i just had a simple date with my babe.
So far i so miss him, he so miss me.

And actually my babe was trying to make me happy.
So that he decided to watch movie together.

If you are a follower of my blog, sure know what I am saying about.

Ya,babe was really good that day.
He accompanied me to watch 'Laughing哥之变节'.



I love laughing gor.
I love 座头哥。
I love 柴九 (i dunnoe his name in movie)

Then i give surprise to my babe.
I gave him the wallet that i bought in East India few months ago.




I dunnoe whether it best suit my babe.
But, hope babe will like it.


* try to simply my post.

_________________________________________

The following day till now all about college life.
I damn fucking busy in this period.

I need to cope 6 subjects and aim the best I could.
Everything is under progress.
For different subjects need assignments and presentation also.

For Freshman English 2, I need to present about the declaration of independence.
I personally like the politics stuff.

* skip my bored descriptions

_____________________________________

Facebook now ~

Currently my life cant without it.
1 day, i forgot which special day.

I play a match like this.
Is about who crush on you.

Then the results :





After that i remember what movie I watched b4.
With my gang.

366 destiny, same birthday, same year, same age.




Everyone feel so mere to find someone who are same birthday and year with you.
But Pheoric then just said something made me laugh like crazy.


i think it is not difficult to meet someone who are same birthdate with us.
see, evon & me not same ?


Stunned in that moment.


Back to the application
I wonder why the options are my buddy la.
Pheoric, Cj~

Cj even so hate to crush with me.
haha~

________________________________________

Then now...

I want to show up my desktop~
My babe said b4 it is so messy.



Ya, i keep put my photo some where else.
And some lecture notes.

Blah...

U may questioning why my icon all at right side.
I am different with the normal desktop that many people put at left side right?

I prefer right side.
I am familiar with it edi ><

Just, Jay be my wall paper again.
Super love him.

_______________________________

This post such a pointless post.

When i write until half
my babe was calling me to accompany him go buy KFC as supper.

So, i just let down my blogging.
I went out for sure.

Thx my babe for treat me wat KFC toasted twistter.
I highly recommended this. It is very delicious.






Oopss..its late now.
I need study for my quiz 2ml~

Philosophy again.
But i am not a philosopher.

What i studied also just a thought.
Nothing right or wrong, nothing true or incorrect.

There is no 1 answer for 1 question.


Come back when i free.

Hope you all just turn the volume down a bit.

Listen to the song that i changed this evening.

'We Are One' by Westlife.

Enjoyed !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea