InStaGram - ID:ejevon

02 October, 2011

September end

Posted by Evon Yap

Thinking to quit blogging now as I don't really have new things to update.
The life at here is basically same all the time, study-eat-sleep. Sometimes I just feel want to go back Malaysia so much. I miss home and FOOD especially. 

So September ended and I just passed the last 2 weeks of September with tons of assignment and exams. 3 exams just in freaking ONE day and each of them carry 20marks for entire grade of that subjects. Study hard for that and then my study desks will definitely looks like this :


I mentioned at the last post my skin suddenly pop out so many red dots and then they spread aggressively across  my face. I went to see a doctor and thank GOD now my face finally turn better. The first picture show just only half of my face, can you imagine how weird when my entire face full of all these dots ? Then slower turn better and the last picture was taken few days before.


So yeah I went to clinic to appoint a doctor for my face and my sleeping problem as well. Couldn't sleep for few days and my life just like a zombie. Have an insurance plan at here is definitely a smart choice,it saves a lot! really mean a lot ! it is so expensive for medical fees here. Unlike at Malaysia RM50 you already can appoint a doctor and get medicine. So,get my medicine at pharmacy and one of them suppose to cost me $50 but my insurance help me to pay $35, so I just paid $15 for it. Luckily ==


Went for grocery shopping every Friday and finally Halloween is around the corner ! The people enjoy this day and even in mall also has many fancy decoration about Halloween. Just some random snapshots :)


After those exams we finally rewarded ourselves with burger. People said MCD at here is very cheap but I don't think so. A normal lunch meal of Mc Chicken costs around $5.89=RM18 which totally expensive a lot if compare to Malaysia :( So we just went to another burger shop to have our lunch.


So this little set costs me $6.20=RM19, grrrr.


Besides that I go to fitness centre to exercise every day. Burn all the fats down I want to be slim! Can't believe I actually can do this. I am such a lazy bug when in Malaysia, no exercise at all. ==


Get my itune $100 credits as well. Since my Iphone cannot jailbreak yet so I already spent those credits in buying some really awesome apps :)


I want to get a watch since my watch spoilt when passed through the custom at Taipei-TaoYuan Airport. I don't know why the wrist band just broke when the watch came out from the machine. Ishh so frustrated that watch costs me few hundred d leh. Wondering whether those security broke my watch ==

Anyway, I found this DKNY watch and I want this !! my new target in wishing list.


Lastly, this is the super Noob me when I just woke up.


Bye, I know my blog is so dead now but I will still update. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea