InStaGram - ID:ejevon

24 March, 2011

Screening from Nuff

Posted by Evon Yap

Aloha, I know it was too late to write any reviews here because the movies already like on screen don't know for how many X days. Don't blame me, I was buried in the middle of tons of assignments,quizzes and so on.
But still is my duty to share out my Screening experiences as usual, Hmm.


Mars Needs Moms in 3D.

Place: Cathay, e@curve
Time: Wednesday, i guess id 3th of March
Synopsis: Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out just how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she’s nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. “Mars Needs Moms” showcases Milo’s quest to save his mom—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling). With the help of a tech-savvy, underground earthman named Gribble (Dan Fogler) and a rebel Martian girl called Ki (Elisabeth Harnois), Milo just might find his way back to his mom—in more ways than one.


Personal feeling: The story still Ok for me. I think i always go for movie so I really pick up when I watch the movie. Honestly,not so nice la i feel so noisy when the big fat guy is talking. Rate 3/5


*Aww and YES, I dislike watch 3D movie because I need to wear that so uncomfortable glasses and without any subtitle on it***


Pictures up:
Me getting my 2 tickets. so-failed look being fighting for few days



with Miaos, she is so slim so cute so pretty and she is AVAILABLE, anyone? *evil grin*

Nah,follow me on twitter la YO ! click here to know more updates about me.

And that day i feel so worry when watching the movie, can say I totally not concentrate on it because my fucking Psychology assignment is due the next day whereas I did nothing yet. Arrived home about 12am then directly worked my ass up for assignment. Missed out the yam-cha part but is ok, we gonna date next time, right?


World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles
Place: GSC@Tropicana City Mall
Time: Monday, 15 of March
Synopsis:In Camp Pendleton, military has a low situated next to Los Angeles, a group of soldiers ordered by Marine Sergeant Michael Nantz, will be called immediately to respond to attacks that affect the coasts and even affect the world.
Sergeant Nantz and his men will lead a fierce battle against a mysterious enemy who is determined to take over water supply and destroying everything in its path.


Personal Feeling: I like this movies so much, WHY? because got leng zai and muscle man. I like to gap leng zai those so this definitely my cup of tea. After the tragic tsunami and earthquake happened in Japan, i realized that like our earth like going to end. But I never give up the hope to continue my life because I haven't done anything in my wish-list yet. Anyway,people should love the earth and start protect it right now. And i was so-in-love with the last words that the sarjan mentioned : LETS TAKE BACK LOS ANGELES ! fuyoh damn yao yeng ok !!! who don't like yao yeng guy, tell me !

*anyway what the Best thing among all the screening is.....I GET LIMITED T-SHIRT of the movie !! It just 5 of them and hmm...How lucky I was...The shirt is in black colour and the size is enormous, so I took it to the tailor to modify the size that suit me, after done i will show up here*

You cannot view my leng lui photo here coz if i out with my sis or alone i never take picture one. so. But still share you the card of invitation for the movie :)

and Lastly ! thanks nuffnnang,loveeee.****


1 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

Hello there! Think I saw you there at one of the screenings! Nice writeup by the way!


* isaactan.net *

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea