InStaGram - ID:ejevon

01 March, 2011

Preview Screening

Posted by Evon Yap
Received quite a lot of preview screening in one week. So far i get two of them, I do enjoy all the preview screening for 2 big reasons. Firstly, no need pay for the movie. Secondly,stand a chance to watch the movie earlier than others before is really show up in the cinema. 

So i get the Black Swan featured by Natalie Portman, Congratz for getting the Oscar best actress award!
She is really gorgeous and skilled in the acting. But I personally don't like the movie because the story line and those scenes made me feel hard to breath, so awkward.

Attended the screening at GSC@1U.


Then i get another one for The Fighter featured by Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale. I don't like the movie when the time I watched the trailer, I said to my bf I Swear i wont go for it. But I get the invitation,so no choice la Pun go lo. Go for Christian Bale,the guy who feature Batman, oh, He just too think and out of sudden I cannot recognize him..Wtf...But ended up the movie quite well lo. Not bad as I think.

Attended the screening at GSC@Tropicana City Mall.



The one thing I am so damn regret now is not buying the Jay's Chou concert ticket. My bimbo friend Junn Tan's friend get VVIP ticket for the concert because his family company is sponsoring the Jay concert. Can party with Jay afterwards somemore. Being asking Junn to get the ticket for me but already finished giving out to other. LOL, end up Junn was asking to go Justin Bieber concert pulak. I want JAY only lo.. =(

The reason not buying the ticket is currently so busy, but when i look all the concert parts in youtube, made me feel wanna go duh...Fine la, getting the DVD will do. sad sad.

Bye.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea