InStaGram - ID:ejevon

28 February, 2011

DONE!

Posted by Evon Yap
I am DONE with my Psychology Midterm and the TOEFL test like finally ! 

The test,first time i was so panic for a test. SO you can imagine how tough the test was. Now just hope GOD will really bless me.And get the bill today of the test, is bloody RM498.82. SO I MUST PASS THE TEST WITH THE REQUIREMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY! Not gonna to retake and pay more rm500! I rather use the money to buy a purse.**



So after the test, the love brought me to shopping! No make up that day erhmm, coz i accidentally made one of my eye smudge with the liner, so In ANGRY i wiped all the make up OFF. Although the other eye looks good and i like it...=( so no photos taken that day.

First trying of the Chattime bubbles tea then mentioned by many bloggers. Well, sorry I DINT FIND ANY SPECIAL of it. Just like snowflakes, once i was disappointed again. It taste just like the normal bubbles tea.

Trying out.

I don't know why i like to wear rings so much...left hand one white gold ring and right hand one gold ring..The bf said he gonna buy me another gold ring ask me to keep it to save value wor..~ haha


Sent my bf off today and don't know when can meet him again. Anyway, we both will busy on our on things. Quote from one my friend today,he said:小别胜新婚 Meet once in long time will make we more appreciate each other. :)

Bye*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea