InStaGram - ID:ejevon

24 February, 2011

Saddest Day in my life.

Posted by Evon Yap
Tuesday , 22.2.2011 . Both my hamsters were dead in an unpredictable accident. Is my careless for putting them in a box on floor and went out without realizing this will be their last day.

I din't really shared on FB because I don't want people that not really understand my feeling come forward and comfort me. I shared on twitter about my loss of these love, I swear i never meet such a adorable and obedient hamster that won't escape when people touch it.

I cried for few night. Cried madly when I found out their death and called my bf immediately. Cried non-stop over the phone. One year + together with them and for who may know them, will really know the special parts of them that make me love them so much.

Had a quiz on the next day even don't have mood at all to study. During the most busy week, this week, this incident happened and ruined my study mood. Seriously. Keep thinking of them all the time, the memory was recalled vividly.

How are you in heaven now ? Do u live happily with the others ? Hope everything fine there and Hope the next time u born, u can have a better life. I love you, you are my angel. Sorry and forgive me.

*For who is reading the post now, can close your eyes or what and pray for my rourou?*

When you are still kids.....


Sooner u turning big size and more fluffy....

Sleep together....

craving for the snack....


sleeping like a ball....




I love u, deepest from my heart. I am so sorry.

1 comments:

isroxck said...

???
How did they die....?

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea