InStaGram - ID:ejevon

24 January, 2011

No reason

Posted by Evon Yap
I don't know whether u guys noticed it. I had been disappear on FB for some time and you might be asking why the Evon who always update status isn't update anymore.

Firstly yes i already decided not to update status quite often. And the status I updated also all are meaningful phrase that i taken from Weibo. I feel bored at Fb already for everything. So i am actively in Twitter and Weibo now.


Sometimes I really feel Lonely for not having a friend that can be my side when i am alone. A friend who can listen to me and we can have our time together. And so fail i find that I only have my Bf when i was upset or down...Since he is not here, everytime after class now mostly i am alone to walk at a shopping center even I don't have anything to buy. Da bao lunch at mamak alone after class. Just nobody cares me.

I bought myself a white gold ring today. Ignore my hairy finger.


So anything now direct sms me/twitter me. Not longer at fb anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea