InStaGram - ID:ejevon

05 January, 2013

Flash Back 2012

Posted by Evon Yap

After 4 months of quit blogging, I am here again.
Just want to share my life in 2012 as every blogger will do.
Well, my life is pretty simple.
Been study for the entire year, and the life keep repeating everyday.

Let's Started! (It will be a LONG LONG post)

#1  Manage to slim down. I guess this is the biggest achievement so far. Never realize that I was that fat because no one ever tell me that I am fat. So,i do not care about my body shape and keep eating until the day after I came to US. I started to figure out my body and what the fuck I have so many fat around my body. Should really thank you my bf for stay by my side although I was that fat! (This called True Love ka??)

#2   Fly back to Malaysia during Summer break for 3 months! I must said that period was so memorable and I had so much fun. Staying together almost everyday with my bf was like just a dream. He brought me to everywhere I requested and we had 3 meals together everyday. Played Lami before sleep, lay on the couch and watched tv together. I MISS THAT TIME DAMN MUCH !


#3 Travel to Bangkok,Thailand with my bf. Thanks my bf for sponsored me and be the organizer for the whole trip. In my opinion, I do not really like Bangkok. I feel quite boring when visiting it. I know it should be a paradise for girl since the clothes sold there are very cheap and nice. I didn't attract by those clothes because the material too thin, I cannot bring back to wear in US, will freeze to death. lol


#4 Happy 3 years Anniversary with my bf ! He insisted to bring me to restaurant to treat me a really good dinner but I refused to. Just don't feel to waste the money so ended up he bought me a CAKE! I must said this is my first time to have this celebration with bf.


#5 New House finally fully furnished! Been talking about this for years and finally it is done. I must thanks my mum for all her effort. FYI, I am from a single family and my mum strive really hard to earn money and taking care of us. My mum put a lot of work for this house and finally it is done. Been staying in new house for the entire 3 months in Malaysia :)

#5 Celebrated my 21st Birthday in my new house! Thanks my family and bf for making this party a successful one. Been planning whether to organize my party in a restaurant or house and finally decided to place the party in the house. Thanks my sis for all the decorations, Bf for helping me around to serve people, Ryon be the photographer :)

And this was the first time I received flowers and I was so damn touch and happy. The bf surprised me and gave me a ring too! Many of them thought it was a purpose but sad la, it is Not. (i also hope it was a purpose?!) hahaha....Anyway I was really happy and I love you !!




Thanks for those who attended my party and the presents!! Thanks mummy for giving me gold necklace which is so damn expensive(可看不能带出街) lol.



#6 Travel to Florida. For more picture, please browse in my fb :)



#7 Still staying Good with my housemates+best friends. Without them, I really cannot survive by myself alone in US. We laugh together, study together, work together, joke together...and etc. Although sometimes we argue, but I am glad that we can settle the argument and be friend again! Thanks you guys for tolerating me. It is not difficult to be friend, but to be a friend aka housemate, It will be super hard. But we made it so far !! yeah yeah yeah :)




#8 Went clubbing for the first time in US ! Actually just went to a GAY club to support one of my friend in his show. But it was fun though :) Hope got chance to go club again,lol lol lol


#9 Bought myself an Iphone5. So far so good. Love the camera so much i guess it is really improved if compared to ip4.

#10 Cut my fucking long hair! When I found out my hair no longer has any shape or style, I decided to give my hair a changeover. So I cut the bangs and did full highlights on it. Cannot accept at first because I think it does not suit me well. Cry for a night and feel no confident on myself. But after-all I am now OK with it already. And frankly speaking I love the highlight though.



#11 Travel to California+Las Vegas+New York. So happy can meet with Lilian and Rowen! Will write a post separately for this so just wait !


#12 Countdown NYE in Times Square, New York! Never think that I will have chance to come to New York for countdown...but I did ! YEAH ! Wait from 3pm to 12am under -2 degree weather is super crazy... Oh, I met a lot of celebraties in close distance, PSY,Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, Neon Tress and etc....So i think it worth la. XD


Hmm...I think that is..
Stay tuned for my 2013 resolutions !
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea