InStaGram - ID:ejevon

23 September, 2009

Super Delayed

Posted by Evon Yap




Finally i am back to here.
Actually i back so early, I just clicked other blogs to view.

.
.
.

I will really summarize the things happened.


__________________________________________


18.9.09 , Friday

Today just followed my aunt and family go to Petmores.
We searched for an intelligent dog to look after house.

My aunt house is super big size and recently just broke in by thief.
So my uncle decided to buy a dog.

Finally, we met with this little creature.


Breed : German Shepherd
Gender : Male
Birthday : 18/6/09 ( 3 months big )
Price : RM 3380

Without any consideration, uncle just buy it.
I super scare dog, i dint touch it.

So so so so so so. we bring it home.

.

.

.

Name : ROONEY.



At nite i just fast fast packed my things.
Babe came to fetch me go his house.
I overnight at there .

Babe's sister & bf treat me very good.
Hmm,they treat me good.

So late about 2am i only sleep.

______________________________________

19.09.09 , Saturday

Early in the morning , Babe just wake me up.
Quickly took bath and help out others.

Breakfast 1st.
Then we go PD.

On the way my stomach very not well.
Coz i dint drink milo ice in the morning.


Hope to hold ur hand forever :



I love you :



* I think no need to write what happened in PD.
*Just go my facebook and view the photo.
http://www.facebook.com/evon0630

_________________________________________



So busy right now.
I have many works to do, my college works.

My holidays nearly like empty.
Nothing to enjoy.

My buddy & sisters, welcome u all date me out.
I want movie.

SO miss u all leh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea