InStaGram - ID:ejevon

02 November, 2010

Little tweet bird

Posted by Evon Yap
Is 2.42am now and i insist to blog a little while although i am still Fighting-like-real-war with Linear algebra.

I re-modified my blog layout again as i found that the Twitter stuff is pretty ANNOYING because if you are not my followers, it will keep Pop out to ask for the username those.Apologize for that and i created a very-cute-adorable little Tweet bird together with my Twitter URL.

Ta daa :


So if you want to follow me, just copy the URL or type it and u will find me. then ADD me !

Ohoa,after i put the Youthsays campaign link at the sidebar, the Nuffnnang team sense it and they down-grade me from the Glitterati membership to ordinary member. So i FORCED to remove the campaign link at my left side bar. However, i know you all will really do me a favor, right ?


Support !!!
http://malaysia.youthsays.com/ejevon/darlie1

*next post will be about the meeting with the US Secretary of state, Hillary Clinton.不认识的人google下,希拉里,前美国总统克林顿的老婆。Imagine u can see the real person of the superwoman..~ wait 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea