InStaGram - ID:ejevon

30 October, 2010

Octoberfest & youthsays

Posted by Evon Yap
Thursday I was invited by Miaos to attend an October fest event at 1U. So being so depressed like long time never change my profile picture and update my album (*mean i am really a good girl for not going out/i am a poor girl because no one date me out*) So I decided to doll up to take picture for the profile picture, sounds so lame right.


So on the way preparing, ignore my slippers la, haven't change my high heels YET. Ta daa, my hair grows long and make me like more mature * erhm, i tak tau Malu punya, paiseh.

Then together with Miaos,ah giap and my BFF CJchong, we went to 1u. Oh, Miaos fetch me and recently i so lazy to drive out since now i started working i need to drive to Selayang.

The event was just ok, i think the time went not yet crowded. Btw, everywhere the people was drinking Beer for sure. So we bought Hoe-garden, i think this is the best beer i had ever tasted because it taste Sweet not bitter. LOL. fml, feel hot after drink the beer, lousy ppl la me. In the meanwhile what to do ? Sure gossip and take tons of photos.

The girl who likes to drink beer so much- Miaoss and me.


Using the instanx,like it !


BFF, mr CjChong. *Actually he quite leng zai lo, time to like find gf for himmm~


This is the full-outfit when we passed by rain-forest, miaoss is damn slim, i want her body shape!



Then i was suffering for hungry...so we went to eat dim sum at night. Aha, my first time eat dim sum with friends, some-more during night. We ordered a lot and my tummy is getting bigger. ==


Next station we headed to Honeymoon. Oh,i dint took many photos at there and it is so long time to wait the photos being uploaded due to the size. So just imagine yourself how the tong sui looks like, Okayy ?
Reached home around 1am and started to rain already. Thanks guys for giving me such good times. Heart you all always. Come, date me again la.


Now wanna share some online earning method with you guys. 

FYI, i am so poor recently. Actually not really poor like hell la, just i wanna earn some extra. So i found a job and congrats to me because everything went well *claps claps. Then i am thinking about the Nuffnang,ChurpChurp and eventually ah giap recommended me the youthsays !

I am lazy to post out how to join and the procedures. Might you all who wanna join, just google it !

So for the ChurpChurp, is close related to the twitter. Sorry to say that your followers need to more than 25, if i am not wrong. Then u will be given few scheduled tweets based on your information that filled in before. Then tweet it, thats all! So far i tweet 2 times and i get RM0.44. Mean 1 tweet = RM0.22.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea