InStaGram - ID:ejevon

05 November, 2010

Hillary Clinton

Posted by Evon Yap
Eh. Now only have time to blog.

So,last Thursday, being so grateful to be chosen to attend a meeting with Hillary Rodham Clinton who is the Secretary of US State, and the first former First Lady to serve in a president's cabinet. She is my idol and she is really a super super women. She did shared a lot of experience as a women to participate in politics and also provided some useful comments on our country growth. I cant write down everything here but. It is really my whole life special day, imagine to meet with the US state secretary.


So,this is her, Google one:


During the meeting:



I think i am suitable to wear long pant to balance my height. Pants make me more slim lo, LOL. Mr Wesley Ho and your truly:



I am done and currently i am so busy after I started the work. Everyday is rushing and i have no time to blog or even watch movie again. Sigh,work for money,how hard also need to pass through.


So this is my youthsays's earning, i managed to earn more than RM10 per campaign. *claps for myself.






*Next post - Snowflake and the bf is coming back to town !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea