InStaGram - ID:ejevon

01 February, 2010

ur Future

Posted by Evon Yap

Do you ever think about your future?
I think all of us did.


Just want to share a life saving plan idea which i heard from my friend.
I should really thx my friend for giving me this valuable idea.

Hmmm...
Have you ever have a life saving plan with yourself ?

Well. It is simple.
Life saving is a saving that u save your money when you are born.
How these money come from ?
There are a lot if ways,for example

Ang pao money
Scholarship money
Money when get during birthday
salary
comission
extra earning money

All these sort of money should be categorized under your life saving account.
and is for your FUTURE usage.
like buying house,car or etc.


So, you will probably ask me: Then how about my spending right now?
It is a really simple question.

I not sure whether all of you have allowance or not.
allowance = pocket money.

From parents?
From grandparents?
From boyfriend/girlfriend?


So,what you can spend is those money.
No over the limit.

For more convenience ways, try to open 2 bank accounts.
1st for life saving which cannot be touch.
2nd for your normal allowance, just can use the money over there.


I know it is hard for some people to carry out.
But this just a plan for myself or someone think it may helps u.

Going to Us next year for my degree.
Its a lot of expenditure.
I know vividly that there is a huge spending there.
Seem my family not a rich family.
I dint work as well.
the way i can save the money for my year in other country is by saving.


I think a lot during this period and i appreciate my friend who discussed with me.
What he said totally right.
Although when in the chat i can differentiate a rich guy and a poor girl status.
I know that my friend was not that ironic that time.
He just want to give me two cents worth anyway.

when i told him that i just have about 1.5k in my bank account now.
He just shocked and asked me whether it is my whole savings or what else.
I answered YES without shame.
Then he started to advise me and told me i cannot simply use money already.
Yes, who can bear me over US later?
My mum works very hard to get little salary.
I don't want her to suffer for me,in case, should my responsibility to care her.


Let share my allowance and spending.
And i still face trouble to manage my spending.
Its SAD.

1 week i will get RM75 for allowance from my mum.
RM3 x 5 = RM15 ( parking fees)

So i will have just RM60 to spend in a week.
How can i manage it ?
I hope to save RM30 per week.
This is what i hope for ler =(



alright.
Just want to share.
I think by the age like us around 18 onwards should plan for our future already.
hmm~
hope i can do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea