InStaGram - ID:ejevon

30 January, 2010

Thaipusam

Posted by Evon Yap

Lets reviewed back to yesterday.

At first i really didn't realize that there was Thaipusam.
Just attended the class as usual.
When the lecturer just finished the slides.
She said class was over.
Reason: She want go to Batu caves for Thaipusam

Alright,all of us left as well.

Yesterday evening had a rain.
Like cat and dogs, so heavily.

I jammed in the middle of road from HELP to my house.
Made me really pissed off.
what the hell?

Then i still drove to Kepong to buy KFC for my mum.
Again, i was drenched wet as well.
bla bla bla.

______________________________________________

At night just went out with evan lo.
planned to go fun fair at first.

But the place near batu caves which should be crowded.
So plan changed and we headed to look out point.

the air fresh and cold there
i just felt cold.
nth to express much la...

very tired and slept very early than normal day.

___________________________________________

Just done this layout within few hours.
I am so bad in design stuff.

Seriously it take me much more time.
I still satisfy with this.
Going to study.
I should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea