InStaGram - ID:ejevon

20 January, 2010

**Hate u kao kao

Posted by Evon Yap
Seriously i hate a creature without boobs enters my life.
 

Yesterday while i was eating my food.
I got a message from sweetie niza.
She informed me that the creature is going to join us in Chemistry Lab group.

What the fuck is that ?
I cannot handle with those silly kind of girl.
I put down my food and rushed back to classroom.

And that creature came to me and showed her hand.
What the hack now ? Think to shake hand with me ?

I totally don't want to tolerate with her.
I just keep my hand and do my stuff.

And then many of my classmates sms me.
Pity-ing me.



What the hell la.
i damn hate you.
hate you kao kao.



Then nvm.
Today,yea,it is today.

She joined AE club.
My club !!!!


Gosh,what she think ?
 

Piss off.
Really damn hate u .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea