InStaGram - ID:ejevon

08 January, 2010

Ends of Holidays

Posted by Evon Yap

Hmm..my holidays come to an end when the Pangkor trip was over.
Specially say thx to Mr Rowen and Lilian for preparing such a wonderful trip.

Mr Rowen & Lilian :





The moment that I cant forget was the time when we start our Drink time.
First time for trying Tequila.
Fuyoh, the alcohol 40% which compared to beer just 5%.

Everyone was calling me to drink it.
Just had a try and felt burn in my throat and lung.

I havent drunk but my whole body already Red.
I don't know why. =(

Here the pictures when i was drinking Tequila.






Nothing to say about.
But i agree with what Mathias mentioned in his blog.
I prefer college life than highschool life.
Love u guys,is waiting for next Redang trip.





Last photo where i was in the pangkor sea..














Start my school on next Monday.
Need face to traffic jam and parking bays again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea