InStaGram - ID:ejevon

18 October, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Received a call before off to HELP today and is about my new job. Well, i get my schedule and will start my job at the end of October. Is a part time job and i can earn extra to spend or to save or whatever.

Dint realized that was a replacement class today and I forgot to bring all my notes. Hell without notes i have no study mood at all, i don't know why although is the same u copy in a paper, But this is not work to me. I need my own notes only can do all the calculations duh.

Whoah i am so hardworking today as i dint online after back home. Studying for calculus 3 and did all the questions that i left out before. Fuh, i know how to do weh, Geng leh. Noticed that i am getting smart in college than high school. So noob in high school although i get pretty well results, but if make a comparison between now and high school. Now i will use  my brain more to think about the matter. Ha, is a good sign.


And this year i think i will attend the ADP annual ball as it will be my last year at HELP. time files so so fast, can u believe i almost finish 2 years at HELP. The theme is Broadway, ok, i am stupid in fashion duh, i dont know what is mean by broadway. Not gonna to catch attention so i plan to wear like normal dress for this ball la. See how first.



So tired now, work out the calculus 3 assignment then off to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea