InStaGram - ID:ejevon

19 October, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
So sad to know that Ning Sze's car being claimed today at the car park by double parking. After this everyone like start moody. Anyway, cheers girl !

I not a person who will eat breakfast and today i was forced to buy some sandwich to fill my stomach as if anyone of u concern me, you will know i am still in sick. Need food only can eat medicine. The sick not yet recover and i think almost one week i am in the sick condition, my sense my body and the feeling all in the sick situation, so unenergized. Come on baby, the sickness please Please PLEASE leave me alone.

Done the two assignments and finally can relax for a while. And chill a  at S.cheng house and then Bighead and SzeYi Tan came over and we gossip, laugh non-stop again.

The dearest LilianLim just get ahe n IPHONE 4 as her birthday present. Omgggg, i am so so so jealous leh weih ! Gonna play around her new toy next time when meet her. Wish you first because i worry that day your big day i might not be blogging, SO happy birthday !!

I miss the bf so much now, HOW ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea