InStaGram - ID:ejevon

17 October, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
2.37am right now and i only free to blog.


Yesterday night attended my sis's convocation at The Legend Hotel, the environment there was pretty good and awesome. I like ! Okay, u guys must curios what my sis study about, her major is animation and now she found a job in a quite well-known company and doing her major stuff at there. This is really so good because most of the graduates sometime cannot find a job that matches their major. I worry mine too, but ok, lets think this 2 years later. =)

There are a lot a lot of pictures we captured, But is in sis's memory card. Don't want to disturb her to check out my photos, so i just take one to show. Here, we look alike mehhhhh ?



Congratz again !

Whoah, my make up that day made me looks like different, sad duh sis took the camera so that i cant take the photos of mine *FYI,every girl is perasan want to take photo one, i am the one tooo.  My phone cam i dint touch at all now,so sorry.


And i was so frustrating with that P1wmax, a huge problem is waiting me to settle. I hate irresponsible people so much, fuck u la ! And because of this stupid thing, went to jusco just now to buy some stuff but forgot to bring back, PAID already. Sorry to sis for wasting her money..Feel so guilty. TT sorry sorry.


Just done my linear assignment, feel proud for myself because i know how to do. Haha, by referring the text book and i understand, can i say i smart ? cannot la, just a small matter. Haven't done calculus 3 assignment...Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow.


People, lets hang out !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea