InStaGram - ID:ejevon

18 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Yesterday night was Awesomeeeeee as we have 3 round sessions continuously. I wonder the size of stomach of the guys, really can eat so many duh ? Check out the photos at fb, lazy to post here arr. Btw, next target is FULLHOUSE. Everyone dress up nicely and go weh, okayyyyy ?

So today went to the very-nice-replacement class. Before the class i went to Shell to pump petrol and what ? first time go to Shell and the worker accidentally pour the petrol on my car weh ! Wtf !!! and then he immediately apologize to me and help me clean my car...But, wtf again because i just washed my car yesterday, somemore i polished it also. == Shell, first impression to it is so so so so BAD already because this incident. Nvm, after that rushed to class and i dont know they dont pay the electric bills or what, there was no air-con in the main block class, so hot and all the students in side the class keep complaining. Even the lecturer also, ah...

Back home i study computer science for the assignment..and so sad i don't understand fucking 1 word of  it. Cannot get why should put those >('' symbol in forming equations. and my mood do down...down...down...need some one to tutor me for the upcoming quiz...

so now the sky is going to rain..i hope the rain come soon then i will directly jump to my lovely bed to sleep !

tomorrow is sunday, anyone to date me out ???? lunch/dinner/movie whatever la~ hahaha

*Kindly click my nuffnang once u in, TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea