InStaGram - ID:ejevon

12 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Try out my babe L for the stuff i bought. But i forgot to take 1 of it. Urghh. Fine la, i am lazy to transfer from USB to the laptop again.

So, these are the stuff i bought in a reasonable price. Sales during Raya is awesome. *repeated again to show how much they worth*

#1. The fake eyelashes. 10 pairs of it and is HANDMADE lo. The texture so smooth and the feel like very easy to break out. I think wear once need throw already, right ? I less wear fake eyelashes as my technique so Poor. But recently i plan to ajak my dearest friends to go out and we all dresses up nicely to take photos. Time wait for no man and i wish can collect as many photos as i can before i leave to US. =)


#2. The hair bands. RM1.90 each. I most like the maroon color.


#3. Blushes from  THE FACE SHOP with 20% discount. But i forgot to capture it. =(

#4. 1 high waist pant and 1 denim short pant from DUET. The clothes are very nice and trendy. I be a member of them so that i can enjoy 10%+30% discount of the item within the Raya holidays. No photos also. I like the marine style jacket but it cost....FML, next time =/


Rotting whole day today. Don't have idea who to ask to go out. PPS keep lagging like a hell. Phone no credit like a hell. Holidays ended!!!

Btw, cheer up when play with my RouRou.


*kindly click my nuffnang,TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea