InStaGram - ID:ejevon

11 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Mama---Mia----

I was announced sick after woke up today. However i still did my duty to bath my rou rou. They are so lovely and adorable.

Should be an awesome day coz going out to visit my aunt at Cheras..The sick...sucks to max. I missed a lot of things..Just hugging my bao bei and sleep whenever they went. Sleep inside car, sleep at the restaurant. Urghh...

Shopping is always the best thing ever. I bought a lot of worthy stuff. All in less because of Raya. And the agent sms me to ask for my account number, but i checked havent have money yet.. Fast Fast bank in to me la.


Ciao, last day of holidays. Monday starts school and hell yea, assignments and quizzes are queuing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea