InStaGram - ID:ejevon

06 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Talking about movie. I like to stay at cinema to watch movie. Although the price of the ticket might not worth for the movie, but i just like it with no reason.


So suppose last Saturday I will go to watch Piranha which I already bought the tickets. But due to some circumstances I cannot make it and try to ask my friends around to buy the tickets. But end up no one want it, i think it was very rush as i just sell the ticket around 10pm which the movie will start at 12am.

At last I still went to watch the movie. Hmm, the story line like everyone say, is so Sucks which no connection at all and a very weird ending. But if u hunt for the disgusting level, u might love it, and they make the movie a bit Over, too disgusted. U will puke out if u just eat something like fresh-meats. I quite admire the make up artists which can make the wound or whatever like so-REAL. *Claps Claps* Btw, can go for it, have a look on how the piranha bite people, and u will afraid of going to sea water to play/swim again.

I get 2 lessons from this movie. 1.-- Must always listen to the safe guard/police officers while they announce emergency.This can really reduce the injure to the least. 2.-- Never so selfish just want to escape yourself/never help the one in need while in those situation, u might end up DIE yourself with no dignity.

After movie went to eat and i have no mood to eat at all after that movie. Feel like puke when the prawn mee i ordered came and just....wtf. everything so disgusting. =(

.

.

.


So today after i woke up as usual i go to work and the time when the postman *honk honk*, i know what i waiting for so long was finally reached !! God-damn-happy so i go to get my parcel and yes. The name necklace was there. Some photos below, i was so excited so i took plenty of photos of them.

The reddish gift box with the name necklace inside. Going to open it, 1, 2, 3....

Tah Dah, is the 925 gold plating name necklace, with my name on it =)

I wear it and have a snapshot white it is hanging, the pattern is like that.

I wish i can dress up nicely and put some make up to take photo with the necklace, but...Hmm, a bit of Kua zheong and wasting time. So i give up my mind and nvm la. Ugly look also nvm la~ haha.


I like the necklace so much =) Thx minimaos for giving a good service because i think i changed 2 times already for the design and asking a lot of idea from them. But they still answer me in patience and re-designed for me. Such a nice shop and the quality of necklace also nice too. Anyone interested can leave msg to me, i can tell u the shop. ~


Oh,btw, gratz to Yann coz she finally get what she wanted for long. =) Happy for her too.


Hmm...today keep raining...Make me feel like so sleepy ~ Ho ho ho~
I want watch step up 3D, anyone ? TT


*Kindly click my nuffnang once u IN,TQ*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi yee here!!!i want to watch Step up la...i wish to watch pirahna with my sister too...wuwuwu...u make me wanna watch movie leh...

ur necklace very nice r...hehe...really is gold meh? how much r?

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea