InStaGram - ID:ejevon

07 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
First of all, a super Happy Birthday to Sheau Chiann. my high school classmate and best friend who sit beside me for 4 years. In my mind she is a really hardworking girl and she always the one who completed the homework at a damn fast speed. Ah, and we had been tuition together since form2. I always assume her as a competitor as her results were outstanding. We same get 10A's and 1B in our SPM and now she study at University of Nottingham major in chemical engineering. She asked me before will I study until Master, i answered No and she will. After complete my degree at US i will focus on my actuarial science papers and start to work at there for few years first. I am tiring of study for many years as i not really like study but i can study.

Ok back to topic. I dint buy her a present as i don't know she is already come back here. So i just text her and wish her. And we then start gossip and chatting. Chiann said now she is in holidays until next next week. Asked me to call her if we have any gathering. Hmm, someone plan this plsssss ?... I am stuck with my idea coz i dont have any nice suggestion , just S-T-E-A-M-B-O-A-T in my mind, lousy la..=(  Fix a date, i will call her up and we will be there ! I wonder sheau chiann's hair now will be longer than mine.

So,happy birthday little girl (little than me so i call u like that) ! May all your wishes come true and good luck!



I drag this photo from somewhere and yea, our high school look. We have too little of photos that taken together, i mean all of us like everyone that i closed to be, my friday gang+cj, 5A9 classmates and friends...and so on.


I miss everyone and i text my friday gang today. haha. coz i so sien rotting at home mah..paiseh~~~


*Kindly click  my nuffnang once u in, TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea