InStaGram - ID:ejevon

03 September, 2010

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

Posted by Evon Yap

Omg, i am fucking like this song =) Dynamite by Taio Cruz.

The sexy girl wearing in black is so chio & leng lui. woot woot. i so like her too.
I found this song accidentally and a part of the lyrics so suitable my feeling now.

'I wanna celebrate and live my life' this is so true, i live on my own with the beloved family,bf and friends.

People, cheer up have an awesome life too ! try out this song !


*Kindly click my nuffnang once u in, TQ*


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this song too!hehe...but i heard it months ago...still like it...hehe...i didn't watch the mv, but i 'half view' it ad...like very cook n yeng o! ^^

o ya, hoi yee here...hehe^^

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea