InStaGram - ID:ejevon

24 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Welcome another new cuttie babe to my home. Not something that expensive. Is this, super cuttie Ribena Pensil Case. I get this during the roadshow, what i can mention is being a roadshow promoter can really get a ton of free gifts. I get a lot of dove shampoo travel kit, Maybelline eyeshadow and nail color, Playboy key chain and note book,Kose lotion and toner and this Ribena thingy.

Is super duper cute right ? I love it so much although i don't like purple.




Okay, new semester start now. Hmm, is Fall semester, and our ADP is exactly start with the one at US which i know my senior also just start school. This semester i take 2 freaking-hard-like-hell subjects and 1 ok-able subject and 1 i think very easy to get 4.0 subject. But i don't know why, i feel i am more motivated during long sem instead of short sem. Maybe because of my own condition, i need help out after class at my mum shop. I don't have so much time to do revision and so on. So long sem will be beneficial. =) So, jia you evon. ! Say No to Lazy !

My mood stuck or drop these few days. Maybe due to that fucking asshole fellow. Now even when i talk to the customers in my shop, i also like a dead zombie gam, no response or just answer 1 word. == Shit, i need to change. I dont want be that emo evon again. The bf don't like also.


Try out the flash during evening, and hmm..so bright huh. Anyway, now i tell myself at least 1 photo in my blog post. unless i have emergency or like write suddenly when got mood. Buy,Use. So,i should always use my camera. Dont make it a waste.



*Kindly click the nufnang ads yea. TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea