InStaGram - ID:ejevon

25 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


8am class is seriously killing me like HELL man. To avoid jam, need to come out from house at 7am and reached HELP at 7.15am. And doing what at there ? Open window, off engine, and have a so-fast-so-short nap inside baby white. This is called normal life actually, but i am not that normal, i am night life people. so, just kill me off.

After class went to lunch with Ning Sze & Siew Cheng as usual. Our favorite place - 鱼头米粉。Super delicious and yummy ! =) Rushed back home and a little of traffic jam. Then Pei yi come fetch me.She is fucking yeng, why ? She is a manual driver, Manual man ! I am so damn admire her. I forget manual x years ago straight after i get my lesen P. So long way to her college, MIA to be a model for her illustrate class. The lecturer was quite good as he dint ask me to do those high level of movement. My eyes dry out as i wearing the lens from 8am onwards. Duh, so pain lo my eyes. My job just to sit there and focus on 1 movement and the students will start drawing portrait of me. Actually is quite fun, can observe how people looking at u. And in a so-called-conclusion, i found out my hair color is brown+red+orang+ yellow. Mixture of color, this is what i get from the drawings of different students, they color my hair like that.

The happiest thing is i get my Payment on sport, which is RM8 per hour. Ok, maybe there might little for some people, but as i so poor now, what i also willing to do, as long as is reasonable.

Back home sleep to dead. And i am so frustrated now coz i need to help my mum to work and at the same time study too. It is really hard as now the subjects getting harder. Sometimes wish i can have normal life like those who just go back home do their own things. But i am not, need go to shop. Urghh...don't say edi, just make myself more sad.


Thats for today. And again tomorrow 8am class.

*Kindly click my nuffnang once u In, TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea