InStaGram - ID:ejevon

06 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

















Such a sad day when the friends ffk me..=( I don't like people to ffk me as I like prepare the schedule so nicely to attend the date. But fine la, i dint blame anyone as they have their own good reason. I hope the date I called up will be success next time as you know, busy text everyone to inform them and so nicely to plan the time and transport, is a huge effort. Quite silly to keep make changes. urghh..some hidden reason which i should not write at here. Perhaps next time when i date yann and yee ling, i will talk to them about the anger  i get . grrrr..

Apparently, the stupid Streamyx block the line of PPS and this drive me to crazy to MAX. I cant live without PPS, the only one entertainment i can get when i am alone in house. A bit mumble to the bf as he not here, i want  he bring me go out, at least i wont like a mad people rotting at the house until midnight. But, study is damn important, i know..

I hope the one drop by, can click the nuffnang ads. Just a very simple help for me.
TQ much much. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea