InStaGram - ID:ejevon

05 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap






am wearing FIFA 2010 t-shirt with my another new spec in Red colour. =]










Finally i received the lens that i had ordered. Since i am not rushing for the new lens, so i decided to do a pre-order which much more cheaper. I get a very nice offer from my friend which my lens just cost RM30 per pair for Luna King Black and Princess Super Nudy Gray. Oh hell, i just find out the seller on facebook who sell about RM45-50 per pair for Luna King Black as it is in 17mm diameter.

This is exactly the picture of the lens.















At first i have a bit worry about the diameter izit too large for my eyes and make me like a dumb wearing lens like-no-body-know i am wearing lens. Sorry dear i am not wear lens to show off my eyes big like hell. Yea, is a fact i hope i am in a greater look but i am not definitely those girls who wear to show like i am such pretty with the lens. =) no offense.

So, ta dah, this is my eyes with the lens.








Ning Sze just told me the date had been cancelled so i decided to call my other friends to have a dinner together to kill the boredom. Happy while all of them have time and we might gather again, after such a long long time.


Just found out Panasonic LX5 will be launched in the end of August and the price is so awesome, just RM1799. The LX3 will be RM1630. Urghh.. I don't know what to do but i will get the camera during September. ~


*click my nuffnang ads once u are in. TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea