InStaGram - ID:ejevon

04 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Shit.

I am fucking emo just now when planning on when i need to transfer to Us with edwin, sziq and xuan via msn. Edwin seem is a good senior to take care of us as he suggested to find us a house when he over there so that all of us can be stay up together when we go Us later on. wait, i am not gonna be a slave. What will i do is ask u to east dust. *evil smile*

So, evon-checked, sziq-checked,xuan-checked. 
We almost confirm to go Drake and now what i hope is to persuade ning sze as well as siew cheng and my dai gor to go Drake as well. I really hope we can stay up together and finish our course together.
Well, i will see how. =]

Oh, the part i am fucking emo is actually i can transfer on next year January instead of to wait until August as i almost can full fill the requirement already.
Credit hours -checked.
CPGA- checked ( must > 3.0 )
for yout information i am not gonna to enter the hell Uni with with requirement of 3.7/4.0 CPGA, well-known not mean the quality is good, learning is depends on what your motivation. Not the name of the Uni. =)
So what i waiting for ? time to fly to other country to finish my Degree.

But i miss the bf.Just now had a little chat with the bf.He encouraged me to go earlier so i can graduate faster.But i feel i Cannot. Now we already separated, if i go early, how should i survive ? Urghh..I just don't know. I miss him every moment although i dint speak out to him..My family, my sons...


Shit, i am fucking emo to deal with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea