InStaGram - ID:ejevon

04 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

As usual after some sort of holidays, the results were finally out. I don't have a strong feeling on the grade i get.I quite satisfied with my macro result because i never study it and i did a great job then last time i study so hard for micro like a stupid people.I did some very careless mistakes for calculus 2 at the last part, and hell i am so damn sad about it. 

But recall back what i did to prepare for my final,i start to admire myself again. *fml* The day before final i only start do revision on calculus 2 and until the next morning.I found out i was lacking of time as it already morning and i still have about 10 chapters of macro dint study. =[ Hell,look back to my grade and the effort, i think it is worth. Although i dint get 4.0 for both subjects, but i think it already good for me. So, stop showing you are a sort of brilliant people when u get good grade. I know you are so damn smart, and there is a dark side then i doubt about it.

I promised next semester i will seriously put my study on first place and keep hard work on it. The path is going to be tougher and harder when i look into the subjects availability on next semester. Almost what i can take are math subjects. I just pick 4 subjects the max. I don't want make myself so stress and i was so so so stupid to take 6 subjects on a semester before the results are like SHIT to me. (not fail or C la,higher than C of course) But for me still like a piece of Shit, i cant accept the results. =[ What to do on a so stressful situation when my best buddies like Dai gor aka Sze yi and Lilian is not here with me anymore ? I need someone who can really teach me out and help me out, like my dai gor...sad case lo.


I am still rotting at house and so sorry guys, i have been rejected many dates as during evening/afternoon i need to help out at mum shop. The best time will be at night which everyone start to busy. =( 


Looking on my planner,it is blank and i don't have any dates.At last ning sze date me yam cha this friday night and i say ON for it ! So just pick up ur phone, text me and we go out OK ?
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea